Cyrus and TLS/SSL - Self Signed Certigicate!

Hi,

I have installed Cyrus21 from Sarge (on a Sarge system) but am having some problem getting SSL/TSL to work.

Would really like some hints and tips from the more experienced guys out there.

I have tried the certificates I have generated for postfix as well as a new set I found here (http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Postfix-Cyrus-Web-cyradm-HOWTO/cyrus-config.html)

Cyrus complains that if finds a Self signed Certificate?
Can I use a self signed certificate with Cyrus21?

dellie:~# imtest -t "" 192.168.20.50
S: * OK mollie Cyrus IMAP4 v2.1.15-IPv6-Debian-2.1.15-0woody.1.0 server ready
C: C01 CAPABILITY
S: * CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 ACL QUOTA LITERAL+ MAILBOX-REFERRALS NAMESPACE UIDPLUS ID NO_ATOMIC_RENAME UNSELECT CHILDREN MULTIAPPEND SORT THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES IDLE STARTTLS LISTEXT LIST-SUBSCRIBED ANNOTATEMORE
S: C01 OK Completed
C: S01 STARTTLS
S: S01 OK Begin TLS negotiation now
verify error:num=18:self signed certificate
SSL_connect error 0
SSL session removed
failure: TLS negotiation failed!

/Bengt