Re: Firebird Database...

Virgo Pärna wrote:
	Are there any deb's for firebird database server? And woody deb's
for php4 interbase module? I'm planing to move an server from redhat
to debian woody, but there doesn't seem to be necessary debs for
woody - and even if I install firebird from tarball I really would
like woody's php4.

    On my unstable box:

root@teleute:~# apt-cache search firebird | grep -v mozilla | awk '{print $1}'
firebird-c32-server
firebird-c64-server
firebird-dev
firebird-examples
firebird-s32-server
firebird-s64-server
firebird-server-common
firebird-utils
libfirebird-c32
libfirebird-c64
libfirebird-s32
libfirebird-s64
python-kinterbasdb
python2.1-kinterbasdb
python2.2-kinterbasdb
python2.3-kinterbasdb
php4-interbase
zope-kinterbasdbda

    Might be able to find woody versions of those from apt-get.org?