Re: apt-get install aspell fails?

On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 06:29:53PM -0500 or thereabouts, Michael B Allen wrote:

> > Hello Michael!
> >
> > On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 05:17:24PM -0500, Michael B Allen wrote:
> >>I think I broke something. Apt-get install aspell returns nothing for me. I think
> >>it's because I killed apt-get update in the middle of updating the source list.
> >>How do I purge that state? I tried apt-get clean without effect. Where's aspell?
> >
> > Is it Woody? 3.0r2?
> >
> > Aspell has been removed from Woody, see
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-0401/msg03182.html
> > for reference.
>
> Uhg. I'm using woody. So is there any way around this? I don't think I care about
> pedantic licensing issues.

Yes there is, to do it and keep Woody (stable) simply use a backport.

Here are the search results from apt-get.org for mutt:

<http://www.apt-get.org/search.php?query=mutt&submit=&arch%5B%5D=i386&arch%5B%5D=all>

There should be at least one or two source lists in the above you can
use. HTH.

--
Stephen