Re: Saving multiple workspaces in gnome sid

Antonio Rodriguez wrote:
I've been trying to figure out how to save the settings with multiple
workspaces, but without success. How do you do that?

A little more information would be great, but I think to know that your pronlem is related to metacity, which you are probably not using.

try right clicking on the desktop, select custom ( i don't have a valid gnome installation under the hand, so basically things can be called somewhat differently ). Now, go to workspaces, and add new ones.

That should work.
If my explanation isn't helping at all, please specify the problem more exactly

Greetings
--
Bob Hentges                            |     .''`.
http://bhentges.luxadmin.org           |    : :'  :