Re: Remove E-mail Headers

Lorenzo Rossi(condor_rl@libero.it) is reported to have said:
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with e-mail messages sent from my client.
> I use Evolution 1.4 and my own smtp server, Postfix.
> When I send an e-mail message, my client add some header, exactly:

If you remove the Message-Id: you might run into some problems.  I
have found that a lot of spam 'does not' include that header. ie Every
mail I get without that header is spam, so my mailfilter rules will dump
any mail that had a forged Message-Id:.  I'm sure others have noticed
this to.

Why remove these?  What are they hurting?

Wayne

--
Every time I type 'win', I loose ...