Re: Postfix and virtual users

2004. január 09. 23:36 dátummal LeVA ezt írta:
Sorry, I've put the wrong host names to the mail. Obviously it isn't
ecentrum.hu, but az.isten.hu. So the correct email is:

Hello!

I've recently set up postfix (postfix-2.0.16, compiled from source),
and it works great, for local delivery. But I want to manage a number
of virtual hosts, and users only for email access. I have read the
postfix-2.0.16/README_FILES/VIRTUAL_README file. What I read was very
simple; just a few lines, and file creating, and it will work ( I
thought). I made exactly that, what I read in that readme file. So,
I've added to main.cf:

virtual_transport = virtual
virtual_mailbox_base = /var/mail/virtusers
virtual_mailbox_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtusers/mboxes
virtual_mailbox_domains = $virtual_mailbox_maps
virtual_minimum_uid = 5000
virtual_uid_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtusers/uid
virtual_gid_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtusers/gid

Every files have good/true content, and I've generated the db files
from the plain text files. Now I only have one virtual account,
called 'virt@az.isten.hu'.

/etc/postfix/virtusers/mboxes:
virt@az.isten.hu virt

/etc/postfix/virtusers/uid:
virt@az.isten.hu 5001

/etc/postfix/virtusers/uid:
virt@az.isten.hu 5001

drwxrwxr-x    2 postfix  postfix      4096 /var/mail/virtusers
-rw-rw----    1 5001     5001            0 /var/mail/virtusers/virt

I get this error in the mail.log file:

postfix/smtpd[27864]: 7C02734063: reject: RCPT from host[ip]: 450
<virt@az.isten.hu>: User unknown in local recipient table;

It seems that postfix knows nothing about my virtual domains (users).
I tried to tell postfix, to fall back to virtual delivery if local
fails:
in main.cf:

local_transport = local

fallback_transport = virtual

But the error is the same.

Anyone did this before, and got the same error? Any ideas will be
appreciated.

Thanks!

Daniel

--