Re: game

> Dr Gavin Seddon <gavin.m.seddon@man.ac.uk> wrote in message
> <[🔎] 1073652888.1667.9.camel@genesis>:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > This may seem like a lame question, but, here I spend most time
> > conducting computational biophysics for drug design and I could do
> > with some kind of distraction so I don't keep on working during
> > breaks.  I have ALWAYS avoided games on my workstation but it was
> > suggested they may provide a necessary distraction.
> >
> > Can anyone suggest a good game that isn't just mindlessly shooting
> > stuff.  Say a good adventure with nice graphics that requires some
> > thought?

Didn't read this thread at first.  Don't knock mindless shooting games.
I get enough hard thinking done programming -- I hate games that make me
work as hard as I do when I'm working.  Which is why I like FPS games
like Quake.

Left, right, up, down, and shoot.  Play for 15 minutes, be done playing.
Start over.  Very theraputic.