Re: Installing a different windows manager in KDE on Woody? (QVWM if possible)

Joseph Jones wrote:

> I'm not quite digging what KDE's window manager looks like with the
> Redmond theme, I think I'd just prefer to install QVWM and use that if
> possible. Anyone here know anything about carrying this out?

Check your startkde file (in Sarge, it's in /etc/kde3/debian directory. Not
sure if it was in something else in Woody, probably /etc/kde/debian).
Reading through my file, it looks like I only need to set the KDEWM
environment variable to my new WM, otherwise, you can replace kwin with
whatever you want in the script.

--
John L. Fjellstad