Re: Hylafax help

Thanks for the attempts to help all, but nobody seems to be able to answer the question of why dpkg (or apt-get) won't install all of hylafax's files.

As the option of reinstalling the system is out of my hands, I've ended up just extracting the binaries from the .deb archives and the configs from the
source package and copying them into place by hand, then fixing what's
wrong/missing by hand.

Now I can actually evaluate the program to see if it does what I need it
to.

I'm just praying nothing breaks later.

-dean takemori