Debian install on Virtual PC / OS X

I am trying to install the latest Debian with the ISO bf2.4-3.023-netinst. I
am doing this with Virtual PC 6.1 on an Apple iMac 17 " Flat Panel with a G4
1.25 MHz. I can get the install to boot and start, my problem is on
selecting the correct Network driver for the iMac. I tried Tulip and no go.
I have the firewall on the Mac opened for port 80 and 8080.

Has anyone install via this method before that may know the answer.

We have 3 other Debian boxes running on regular white boxes for a few years
now with little or no troubles.
--
Thanks!!
David Thurman