Re: renew SSL key used in apache-ssl

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 08:29:26AM -0500, Johann Koenig wrote......

> jkoenig@note:~$ apt-cache search ssl certificate
> libneon19 - An HTTP and WebDAV client library
> ca-certificates - Common CA Certificates PEM files
> libneon23 - An HTTP and WebDAV client library
> openssl - Secure Socket Layer (SSL) binary and related cryptographic
> tools pyca - Certification Authority written in python
> ssl-cert - Simple debconf wrapper for openssl
> libapache-mod-ssl - Strong cryptography (HTTPS support) for Apache
> libneon24 - An HTTP and WebDAV client library

Ouch.  I hate wasting other's time, and I had thought I had done a
pretty good search for this thing.

I had done "apt-cache search ssl-certificate" and turned up zero.  No
doubt I should have tried a few more combos of words.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Kevin

--
Kevin Coyner