Re: RH Veteran is now a Debian Newbie

On Tuesday 06 January 2004 11:05 pm, Michael B Allen wrote:
> Personally I never used their services anyway so I could care less. I still
> use RH 7.3 on all my Linux machines (quite a few). The problem I'm faced
> with now is not a feeling of abandonment but finding a boring, stable,
> consistent system.

Heh I hear ya, I went from my muchly patched SuSE 7.3 frankenbox,
to Debian Sid about six months ago. So far I havn't had anything
major break... (there was a period where KDE was b0rked (No comments
from the Gnomers or the WindowMakers please) but that was quickly handled.)

Testing might be the release level you are looking for... (I found Stable to be just a
tad too old for my tastes as a desktop)
--
T3H quIc/< 6roWn Ph0x0r jUmP3D ovER T3h 14zY do9