Re: spamassassin

On Wednesday 07 January 2004 12:04, Colin Watson wrote:
> The module is supposed to be loaded by spamd, not by you. If it isn't
> working properly I'd consider a bug report (check if there isn't one
> already filed first).
Thanks, but I don't think it's a bug - same versions of the same software run
on three identical machines with woody - just the one doesn't want to play
along.

Something seems to be misconfigured - I just don't know enough about perl (I
assume it's a perl problem) to figure it out. - need some help

Thanks
Hans