Re: Mozilla news reader help

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 22:58:40 +0000, Tendril wrote:

> Hi
>
> I hope that this is ok in this forum. Excuse me if is not.
>
> How do I make the news messages cascade (a la outlook express) as they
> appear as single lines at the moment and it easy to miss replies.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Tendril

I'm using Pan, not Mozilla, although I used Mozilla news reader a while
ago. What you're talking about is called "threading".  There will be an
option somewhere from the menu bar, maybe something like:

View -> Messages -> Threaded

or similar.

Incidentally, if pan is available in your distro ("apt-cache show pan" to
see if it is), try installing it and trying it out.  It is IMHO much
better than Mozilla (although with some minor annoyances) and should be
pretty easy for new users.

--

Programming without a hex editor is like watchmaking without a hammer.