exim4 cyrus imap SA and virutal users

Hello all I am looking for suggestions on how to best
implement a Exim4 with Cyrus IMAP mail boxes (virtual
users) with spamassassian where users prefs. are
stored in mysql.  Currently I have tried amavisd-new
but it does not use spamd/spamc so it will not connect
to mysql to retrieve users preferences.  I then tried
to use sa-exim, but that connects to the mysql server
as the debian-exim4 user instead of the user in the
from field of the email. Does anyone have a working
example or suggestion they can give me for me to
achieve this?