Re: KVM switch recomendation?

Citát Clive Menzies <clive@clivemenzies.co.uk>:

> On (06/01/04 08:15), Greg Norris wrote:
> > Can anyone recommend a good 4-port (or thereabout) KVM switch?  I need
Try Blackbox products. I have a personal Serve Switch or what ever it is called
and no problems. I have a old AT and few never machines hook to it witdh Debian,
Red Hat and Winsh_tNT. Try that. You may be lucky to buy them even on ebay or
half.com. The web of company is blackbox.com we also have several printer
switches and never had problems. Check it out you may like them. Try to get one
on ebay. that is the place I got mine. Good luck
ed