Debian + apt-get & proxy

Hey Everyone

I just finished installing debian onto a to be fax server, but yes as is to
be expected there is alot which still needs to be done.

Therefore I was wondering, how do I get apt-get to authenticate against our
squid proxy here with a specific username & password ? I aint
completly sure as to how todo it or whether it can be done or not, but it
would be a huge help if it could, and if anyone does know how, if they
could contact me ? On or off the list, does not matter.
Kind Regards
-----
 Marc Hultquist
 ComputerKit Systems (Pty) Ltd