Re: fetchyahoo and non-iso8859-1 texts (perl and internalization)

Incoming from Micha Feigin:
> I am using fetchyahoo to fetch my mail of yahoo to a local machine.

I can't help with the mangling that's going on, but why bother with
fetchyahoo?  Just tell yahoo that your primary address is your ISP's
mail box, and yahoo will forward everything there.  Then make sure you
login to your yahoo account every four months to keep them from
disabling it.

I don't know fetchyahoo so maybe I'm missing something important, but
it seems a bit redundant from here.

- -