Re: want to use a certificate with kmail

LeVA wrote:
Hi!

I need to use a certificate (issued by TrustCenter) and sign my messages with it (this is essential for my work). My question is, how to use this with kmail. I can export this certificate with mozilla, and it outputs a .p12 file. Is it possible to load this to kmail?

And do I need some additional "security plugins" for kmail, to be able to use this kind of certificate? The certificate signature algorithm is PKCS #1 MD5 With RSA Encryption.

Thanks for the help!

Daniel

Yes, you can import them to KMail.

--
Joseph A. Nagy, Jr.
Student at Motlow State Community College