Re: want to use a certificate with kmail

2004. január 04. 16:00 dátummal Joseph A. Nagy, Jr. ezt írta:
> LeVA wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I need to use a certificate (issued by TrustCenter) and sign my messages
> > with it (this is essential for my work). My question is, how to use this
> > with kmail. I can export this certificate with mozilla, and it outputs a
> > .p12 file. Is it possible to load this to kmail?
> >
> > And do I need some additional "security plugins" for kmail, to be able to
> > use this kind of certificate? The certificate signature algorithm is PKCS
> > #1 MD5 With RSA Encryption.
> >
> > Thanks for the help!
> >
> > Daniel
>
> Yes, you can import them to KMail.

And I you don't mind my asking, how can I import it, and where can I set it up
as my default signing method? Do I have to install some additional security
plugins into kmail, cause now in the KMail setup/Security/Security plugins
page there is nothing. That list is empty.

Thanks!

Daniel

--
LeVA