Re: Mozilla-Thunderbird and URL Links?

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 11:10:57 +0800, liyanjing wrote:
>  I apt-get install the thunderbird 04 but i still can't open the link
>  need I configure something?  there is no "open with mozilla" in the
>  right-click popup menu what can I do?

It doesn't show up in the right-click menu.  It works by simply clicking
on the link.  As I understand it, it uses the default browser for KDE or
Gnome.

If it's not working for you or you want to manually set the browser it
should use, then see the above link.  I added the following to my prefs
file in order to use galeon:

user_pref("network.protocol-handler.app.http", "/usr/bin/galeon");

It's explained at the link Paul provided.

- W. Citoan
--
You ask what a nice girl will do?  She won't give an inch, but she won't
say no.