problem with awstats

Hi, guys,
Installed Awstats (Version: 5.6-1), works fine. However, I just noticed that it only generates monthly report. So when a new month starts, all the past statistics are gone, and everything starts from 0 (e.g. number of visits, domains/countries, etc). One possible way is to generate a new report when a new month starts, but what I want is to see all the historical data from a single report. Is there a way to config awstats so that it accumulate everything in a single report, instead of starting new report each month? I checked its docs, but no joy.
    Thanks!