Noob Question: How do I get libperl-dev pkg if debian is down? Mirrors?

I am trying to setup apache + mod_perl, and I need the libperl-dev package. However, using aptitude, I get the sweet 404 message. I see the security messages on the debian website, about how it was compromised (old news now) so in the meantime: where can I get packages? Can I point the apt* to a mirror or something? Where can I see a list of mirrors?

Short of this: does any one have a copy of the libperl-dev package that could be sent to me?

Thanks for any help.

--jim