Re: [Solved]Re: Problems with apt-get update

Johann Koenig wrote:
On Friday January  2 at 03:26pm
"Ing. Vladimir M. Kerka" <kerka@dinmont.cz> wrote:

On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 00:09, Joseph A. Nagy, Jr. wrote:
snip

What's going on here? I can't do anything (at least not without commenting out those sources) with apt-get because of this
problem.

apt-get install debian-keys -t experimental

Can you give me your sources for this experimental? I use deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian ../project/experimental main
or with browser
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/project/experimental/main/binary-i386/Packages
and there is no debian-keys package there.

I think the package is actually 'debian-keyring,' because I have all
the trees (stable/testing/unstable/experimental) set up properly in my
sources.list, and the closest thing 'apt-cache search debian key' found
was debian-keyring

You are correct, my bad (and much apologies).

root@joseph-a-nagy-jr:~# apt-get install debian-keyring -t experimental

--
Joseph A. Nagy, Jr.
Student at Motlow State Community College