Re: xfree 4.3 in sid anytime soon?

On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 11:22:49PM -0500, Kevin Mark wrote:

> Hi Nano Nano (are you from Mork's planet?),
> I'm using 4.3 from experminatal. Are you aware that 'expermintal' is not
> a complete distro like stable/testing/unstable. So you only get the
> package you need and when you update, your X will not get changed to
> unstable and apt will not have any problems.

The list archives seem to say that experimental + sid in sources.list
will result in a pure sid system, except for what you *intentionally*
install from experimental.  So there's no real downside to having it
present in sources.list.  Is that what you're also saying?

It won't mess up Sid except for what I explicitly select...