Re: xfree 4.3 in sid anytime soon?

On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 05:03:22PM -0800, Nano Nano wrote:
> what's holding up x 4.3 from going into sid?
>
> There's some xv-enhancements for my old C&T chip I need.
> I did it manually once.  I don't feel like messing with experimental.

Hi Nano Nano (are you from Mork's planet?),
I'm using 4.3 from experminatal. Are you aware that 'expermintal' is not
a complete distro like stable/testing/unstable. So you only get the
package you need and when you update, your X will not get changed to
unstable and apt will not have any problems.
-Kev