Re: References headers missing in debian-user-digest

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 11:54:10PM +0000, Pigeon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just catching up with several weeks' worth of list traffic (or trying to :-) )
> and it seems that all the debian-user-digests dated after November 21 are
> missing the References: headers from the messages contained in them. The
> result is that when I burst the digests and view the result in mutt,
> threading is broken.
>
> Any idea why / estimated date of fix please?

This was broken after the debian machine compromise when murphy was
restored.

Date of fix is very soon, as soon as I get access to the file that needs
fixing.

It hasn't been fixed before because I haven't had internet access since
the debian accounts got restored (for completly un-related reasons), and
the other listmasters were too busy.

	Cheers,

Pasc
(with his Listmaster hat on)