Re: Problems w/ Debian firewall and Windows VPN

Stephen Touset wrote:

I've recently set up a firewall in our house, running Debian. It's using
iptables to do packet filtering. When I installed it, my mother started

[snip]

If anyone could help me discover what the problem is, or point me in the
direction of someone who could, I would be *extremely* grateful.

Stephen,

I don't see the attachment... was it stripped by the list server or did you forget ;)

If the former, can you stick on a website and post the URL...?

Oh, and be aware that the captures may contain passwords if you captured some SMTP or similar. You may want to change some passwords if this is the case before posting the URL.

Adam.