Re: Problem

Jan Minar wrote:
On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 03:36:10PM -0500, Paul Morgan wrote:

On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 20:57:10 +0100, Jan Minar wrote:

On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 09:43:46PM +0300, Haytham AL Samkari wrote:

Additional Information: The type of the printer is Ink-Jet....

What about the torches?  However:

It's clear then your inkjet uses an dehumidified ink powder, which must
be properly watered to became a real ink.  The way this is done is by
attaching a water supply gauge directly to the ink.  The hole to plug
the gauge (or its cup) in is usualy marked with the sigh: <|>.  Just
remove the cup using a screwdriver, and plug the gauge in.

You can somewhat automate this process by inserting the whole printer in
your washing mashine.  Then, everything should be just fine.

If he uses the blowtorches *and* the water, he's going to create his own
weather system around that printer :)

... I.e. Air-conditioning, which is common only in the mission critical
top-of-the-foodchain sites environments.  And in such a high-end
environment, his printer *must* start working !-)

My printer just asked me if I want an aperitif... I am not used to this... I usually only speak with it through port 631... What do I say?