Re: upgrade->dead system, help.

Hello all,

I am encountering this problem as well. I have been able to narrow it down to
the kernel itself. If I use a debian standard kernel (2.4.22 or 2.6.0-test9)
it boots fine. if I use a kernel I compiled myself (This kernel worked fine
before the upgrade) it just stops at the INIT: version 2.65 booting line.

I have tried building both initrd and non-initrd kernels but no joy. Could it
be a particular kernel option I have (or have not selected)

I hope this helps someone figure this issue out.

Regards,

Stephen.