Re: mplex shortens MPEG1 video to under five minutes?

On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 07:42:47PM -0700, Marc Wilson wrote:

> Since you say that the video and audio files are correct, what happens when
> you multiplex them yourself?  What does mplex have to say then?

	**ERROR: [mplex] Too many frame drops -exiting

I see that Christian uploaded a new (dated 22 August) mjpegtools, which I
automatically installed.  I suspect the problem is indeed iwth the current
mplex, because ...

> I found tcmplex from transcode to be much more robust.

And it works here, too.  Thanks.
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading