Re: nforce kernel modules

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 07:11:42AM +0200, Roberto Sanchez wrote:
>  --- "Jamin W. Collins" <jcollins@asgardsrealm.net> escribi?:
> >
> > That's very odd, the init script should store your settings in the
> > following section:
> >
> >             if [ "$alsactl_store_on_shutdown" = "true" ]; then
> >                 printf "Storing ALSA mixer settings ... "
> >                 if alsactl store > /dev/null 2>&1; then
> >                     sleep 1
> >                     echo "done."
> >                 else
> >                     echo "failed"
> >                 fi
> >             fi
> >

> Right.  I always get an echo of failed (during boot and shutdown).

Try running the command manually.  There is man page for alsactl that
gives some command line options, including a debug option.

--
Jamin W. Collins

To be nobody but yourself when the whole world is trying it's best night
and day to make you everybody else is to fight the hardest battle any
human being will fight. -- E.E. Cummings