Re: Look at these update from M$ Corporation.

I'm bailing out of this thread. It is REALLY OT and has gone on long

enough.

I received a flurry of mails this evening.

They went directly to my quarantine mailbox which was then re-gzipped.

If those who sent the mails don't return the auto-responses, they will
be dumped without me ever seeing even the subject.

This is all automated.

MSP works very well indeed.

It never misses. If someone wants me to read their  mail, then they
have to use their real address and verify this fact by returning the
auto-response address. Takes 5 seconds.

Yes, thanks to a lot of great feedback off the list, I have modified
the program significantly.

When you get sick of punks harassing you and spammers spamming you,

give it a try...

Thanks for the feedback,

Alan

--
      For Linux/Bash users: Eliminate spam with the Mailbox-Sentry-Program.
         See: http://tinyurl.com/inpd  for the scripts and docs.