Re: web interface to submit bugs

On Sat, 2003-08-02 at 16:05, Diego Calleja García wrote:
> AFAIK, the bug database doesn't have a web interface to submit bugs
> (which would be cool)
>
> Is there any plan to extend the bug tracking system?
>
> What about migrating it to something like bugzilla?
> (http://bugs.gentoo.org has it and seems to work pretty well)

Personally I find reportbug plenty easy enough. Though for a web
interface, I'd think it would be quite easy to write a web front-end for
reportbug. Then again, it would be about as easy to write a web
front-end from scratch as well. :)

As for bugzilla, I for one would be opposed to it. I actually think that
bugzilla is a bit TOO full-featured for its own good. I like to go by
the KISS principle. (Keep It Simple, Stupid :)

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837