Re: Look at these update from M$ Corporation.

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 17:09:20 +0200
David Fokkema <dfokkema@ileos.nl> wrote:
> Actually, they make it clear that they _do_ want to hear from you. Yes,
> that requires more time on your part and nothing on the part of the
> receiver.

    No, they haven't.  The person hasn't seen my message.  His machine has
checked against a list, didn't find me and refused me.  The person hasn't
decided anything.  However the general policy of deny instead of accept makes
their intent clear.  They don't want to hear from me.  If they did, they'd
accept it by using sane filtering instead of draconian, ineffective, error
prone filtering.