Re: exim to exim4 smarthost question

On Sat, Aug 02, 2003 at 04:51:14AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
| On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 04:11:09PM -0400, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
| >     domains = lsearch;/etc/exim/smarthost_domains
|
| Can you use the old exim3 trick of listing out the domains in a colon
| seperated pattern?

Yes.  Sometimes it's nicer to use a lookup so the data can be
maintained outside of exim.conf (for example if you have a lot of such
domains).

In addition, the '<,' notation (which means to use ',' instead of ':'
as the list separator) is still supported.

In addition a host list, or negated host list, can be used.  (this is
what David used in the example he posted)

All the syntactical and semantic variations that are allowed are fully
documented in the spec!

| > \begin{humor}
| > Disclaimer:
| > If I receive a message from you, you are agreeing that:
| >    1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient"
| >    2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make
| >         such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends
| >         itself to. In particular, I may quote it on USENET or the WWW.
| >    3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company.
| >    4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may
| >         be included on your message
| > \end{humor}
|
| Umm, that's not funny, it's common sense!

That's what makes it funny, particularly when placed side-by-side (or
their messages.  Besides, I have to tag it in some way so you don't
think I'm serious :-).

--
An anxious heart weighs a man down,
but a kind word cheers him up.