Re: Kernel 2.6.0-test2 minor issues. Works well!!!

I think that you need to have framebuffer support for your video card
compiled into the kernel to get the penguin to show up after lilo loads
the second-stage bootloader.  I'm not sure what other options need to be
set.

With the 2.6.0-test1 kernel, I found an odd issue where my ethernet card
(An RTL-8139C, using the RTL-8139 driver) fails to receive packets
(although sending is fine) if ACPI is enabled.  So I can help you even
less with ACPI.  :-(

Good luck!

~Tom White

http://www.oddquad.org/
It is equally bad when one speeds on the guest unwilling to go, and when he
holds back one who is hastening.  Rather one should befriend the guest who
is there, but speed him when he wishes.
		-- Homer, "The Odyssey"

	[Quoted in "VMS Internals and Data Structures", V4.4, when
	 referring to scheduling.]