Re: Is there a *console* screen capture

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 09:58:53PM -0700, Alan Connor wrote:
> > From ke6sls@arrl.net Thu Jul 31 21:53:15 2003
> >

> > I would like to take a few snapshots of a console where I have dosemu running
> > and old DOS application.  Does anyone know of a utility that can grab that
> > screen from another console?

I think gimp can capture the screen, as well as quite a few other
utilities, I imagine.  This would be a graphic image.

If the program is operating in text mode, you might be able to capture
the output or input in a regular DOS file using pipes (that is, pipes
with dos).

> > TIA, wishing you well.
> >
> > I don't see this post on the list, so I am re-sending it.

It's here twice.   Just be patient.