Re: How to make the debian system shut down with power off?

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, Nick Hastings wrote:

>Hmm, does your machine by any chance have more than one processor?

Nope!

>If so, I think you need to add some other options to your append line
>in /etc/lilo.conf. Something like append="apm=power-off".

Actually, I have that allready... I have append="apm=on apm=power-off"
because it has been suggested to me before...

It still doesn't do the trick...

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Recent astrophysics graduate                  Problems worthy of attack