OT: How to get IP address via Samba name?

I've got Samba set up to use our local WINS service, and I used to be able to use a command like "smbclient -L somePC" to see the shares available on "somePC", and to see the IP address of that computer. In this method I'd know the IP address to use when connecting via VNC or something similar.

However, apparently the most recent smbclient in Sid no longer shows the IP address. How can I determine the IP address of "somePC" ("smbclient -L" still finds the PC; it just doesn't report the IP address anymore).

Thanks!

--
Kent West (westk@acu.edu)