documentation Re: Worked around (dirty...)

On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 10:53:43PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> I really didn't think I said that. If I did, it was unintended and I
> apologize.

It's how I read it, cool if that wasn't your intent. Now back to the
problem of licensing. :/

> http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal-0305/msg00598.html
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal-0305/msg00267.html

Interesting to read, but really what a mess! I've forwarded a bunch of it
to one of the LDP reviewers to see what can be said.

In the mean time the debian-doc has gotten back to me with the current unofficial word:
	http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2003/debian-legal-200304/msg00246.html
They're recommending one of two Creative Commons licenses...ironically the
CC license page recommends the GNU FDL for documentation.

emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin
[[ 416 417 2868 ][ www.xtrinsic.com ]]