Re: GTK font issues

On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 11:51:07AM -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 07:13:21 -0700 Marc Wilson <msw@cox.net> wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 04:21:33PM -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
> > > Many of the dialogs have  squares for the fonts.
>
> > Isn't this the same tired old issue with GTK as described in
> > /usr/share/doc/xfree86-common/FAQ.gz?
>
> > You'd think everyone would be specifying their fonts properly after
> > all this time.
>
> So is this something that is wrong on my end or something I should
> file bug reports on the offending software for?  It seems, after
> reading the FAQ, the latter.

Based on the FAQ I would say that a bug needs to be filed against any
and all application exhibiting the problem.

--
Jamin W. Collins

To be nobody but yourself when the whole world is trying it's best night
and day to make you everybody else is to fight the hardest battle any
human being will fight. -- E.E. Cummings