Where does Mozilla get its list of printers?

I use CUPS to print from my Sid system.  When I go to print from Mozilla, I
get to choose from:

  huffalump@:64
  spooldir_tmp_Xprintjobs@:64
  PostScript/default

"huffalump" is the name of the laser printer on my FreeBSD box across the
room, served via CUPS.  My /etc/printcap is pretty barren:

    # /etc/printcap: printer capability database. See printcap(5).
    # You can use the filter entries df, tf, cf, gf etc. for
    # your own filters. See /etc/filter.ps, /etc/filter.pcl and
    # the printcap(5) manual page for further details.

    lp|Generic dot-matrix printer entry:\
            :lp=/dev/lp0:\
            :sd=/var/spool/lpd/lp:\
            :af=/var/log/lp-acct:\