Re: Does anyone use an All-in-One Printer?

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 05:18:09PM -0700, Jake Johnson wrote:
| I am in the market for a printer and was wondering what people are happy
| with.

Oh, this is a different question than the subject!

As for the subject question :
    Subject: Re: Does anyone use an All-in-One Printer?
Yes, at work we have an HP OfficeJet G95.  What can I say?  It works.
I haven't tried doing anything other than printing through it from my
computer.  I've used the fax and copier aspects from the front panel
on it.

As for what printer(s) I am happy with ... pretty much any HP
Laserjet.  I have a IIIp at home, the office at work has a 5MP, the
lab at school has two 8000's and a 5.  (note that the 3 and 5 series
are no longer in production)  The printers work well and have a good
solid interface (built-in Postscript interpreters in addition to PCL).

HTH,
-D

--
In his heart a man plans his course,