Re[2]: please help me to edit xconfig

>You mean the binary driver from nVidia?

yes, the file named: NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-4363.run

>> ### BEGIN DEBCONF SECTION
>> # XF86Config-4 (XFree86 server configuration file) generated by dexconf,
the
>> # Debian X Configuration tool, using values from the debconf database.
>> #
>> # Edit this file with caution, and see the XF86Config-4 manual page.
>> # (Type "man XF86Config-4" at the shell prompt.)
>> #
> # If you want your changes to this file preserved by dexconf, only make
>> changes
>> # before the "### BEGIN DEBCONF SECTION" line above, and/or after the
>> # "### END DEBCONF SECTION" line below.

>Did you read this?
yes, i have read all

> Section "Module"
>  Load "GLcore"
>  Load "bitmap"
>  Load "dbe"
>  Load "ddc"
>  Load "dri"
>  Load "extmod"
>  Load "freetype"
>  Load "glx"
>  Load "int10"
>  Load "record"
>  Load "speedo"
>  Load "type1"
>  Load "vbe"
> EndSection

>Please read the README file for the nVidia driver. It states exactly what
>modules to comment out from the above. If you used the Debian packages for
>this driver, the README should be in /usr/share/doc/nvidia-glx*.

i have read it, and i have try to configure this file as same as the
hardware that i have, based on the example on that readme and the example.

>> Section "Device"
>>  Identifier "Generic Video Card"
>>  Driver  "nv"
>> EndSection

>Wrong driver. "nv" is the builtin XF86 driver without hardware 3D support.
>Again, the README tells you the correct name.

i mean can u help me to edit the file, because when i edit the driver into
"nvidia" and also the identifier my x server become crash.

>>oh ya, i almost forget, i have already add "(==)Using config file" in the
>> var/log/XFree86.0.log

>Sorry? Did you edit XFree86.log? That makes no sense. This file is written
>for your information, and not read by anything (besides your text
>editor...)

but it stated in nvidia manual:
Follow this procedure to work with your XF8Config file:
1 Verify the configuration file that XFree86 is using.
To do so, you can locate a line beginning with "==) Using config file:"
in your XFree86 log file (/var/log/XFree86.0.log).