add a guest user?

Hey all,

I'm wondering whether there's any 'standard' way to set up a guest
account on my machine.  It would be mostly used for friends coming over
and wanting to check Hotmail in Mozilla, and such.

Now, I'm sure I could just add a regular user of name 'guest' and then
start restricting access manually, but I seem to remember there being
some utility for doing this automatically; and it could get kinda
crazy-complicated to do it all by hand (for example, I see no need for
Exim to be aware of the guest user)...

Am I right about this?  If there is such a thing, what is it called and
where do I get it?  If not, any pointers on how I should go about
setting up a guest account?

	-Thanks for any help.