Re: inode error, linux won't boot

> Do you have a cdrom installed and can you set your bios to boot from the
> cd.

Yeah, this is what I'm working on right now. It took me about half a dozen
tries but I've *finally* got the base install working. I'm not sure why it
finally started working but I did have to wipe hda2 a couple of times
before it was willing to load the base installation. It's just going
through and doing the net install now.

I just hope that everything is still intact. :/ I'm pretty sure I left
hda3 alone when I was going through and initializing hdds.

emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin
Xtrinsic