Re: apt-get, KDE, and gnomemeeting

Hi Donald,

Thanks for explaining the apt-get dist-upgrade
problem, now I get it!  I appreciate your being
patient and detailed... it really clarified things for
me.

And for your words of encouragement for asking
questions and offering advice when I think I know an
answer.  I'm definitely very grateful for all the
advice I've received here and elsewhere, and will be
happy to (try to) return the favor to the next set of
newbies. :-)

Cheers!
Lori