Re: Power off

On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 11:16:46AM +0100, daniel huhardeaux wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I have 4 computers running kernel 2.4.18 or 2.4.19 and all of them, when
> I ask to power down, *never* really dot it. They stay switch on with
I have a similar problem with my computer here, with the added bonus
that when it is sitting there saying "power down" the power switch
becomes inactive, and to actually turn off the machine I need to hit
reset, and then the power button right after that.  I've tried with
BIOS apm on and off, and with and without apmd.  Anyone have a similar
problem and know how to fix it?  I don't really care if it powers
itself off, though that would be nice, but the frozen power button
annoys me.

Steve

--
Steve Wollkind        				810 C San Pedro
steve@njord.org					College Station, TX 77845