(OT) Virtual map in apache to another computer

Hello,

A question about apache.
I want to setup a virtual map on my server (192.168.0.1) wich is running
apache. The map have to link to my winXP box wich contains my map with mp3's
winXP computer's IP is 192.168.0.3. Is it possible to setup a directory wich
contains the files from a map from another computer?

HTH,

Willem-Jan Meijer

<-- Alle inkomende en uitgaande e-mail worden gescand op virussen  -->
<-- All incoming and outgoing e-mail is scanned for virusses -->